Monday, March 7, 2011

Pets

Joy decided to do a little remodeling of her squatter's shack.


That is also her reading material on the floor.  It was a National Geographic.

She also started taking apart the bathtub box for me but she didn't get very far.


I am more and more popular with Joy.  She comes running when I pull out her dinner.


Smudge will wait until morning.

I've had a hard time eating enough to keep up with Magic's cardboard appetite.  For a while she wasn't destroying everything, but then she got tired of the Kleenex box and took it apart.  Since I had to go to Petsmart anyway I decided to get her something a little more durable.  It is some sort of pressed-alfalfa hollow log.



We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. The reason she didn't destroy the Kleenex box immediately is because she's a combination of Frank Lloyd Wright and my mother: Lots of architecture and moving furniture around.

    Thank you for the update! Jeremy will love it when he gets to read this tomorrow. And Magic loves you! (I guess Joy's coming around, too...?)

    ReplyDelete