Saturday, February 12, 2011

Stew

My well-deserved reward. I got to smell the stew the whole day, and it was every bit as good as I hoped.

The best news is that I will have it for several more days. You know how it is with a crock-pot: absolutely impossible not to fill it to the top even if you are just cooking for yourself. I had to stand on the lid to get it to close.

My other reward was washing my construction clothes. In the extra heavy-duty cycle. With a prewash. Tomorrow will be a good day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I'm so proud of you for being able to COOK! I thought you'd be getting by on frozen waffles! Tee hee.

    We love you very, very much. Wish we could enjoy that stew with you. My mouth is watering just looking at it.

    How's Joy? Is she enjoying the construction?

    ReplyDelete